Set within an attractive gated development, this superb one bedroom flat has recently been refurbished and offers well proportioned living space with excellent natural light.
- Located on the first floor of a secure gated development
- Good-sized reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with ample storage space
- Generous double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Well presented bathroom
- Modern neutral décor and excellent natural light
- Great transport links to central London
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is within easy reach of the popular shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants of Ealing and the Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre. Motorists benefit from easy access on to the A40 / A406.
Hanger Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Men's barbers, ladies hair salon and beauty clinic in one.
The Clay Oven
An Ealing institution that does a great curry.
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
North Ealing station
Park Royal station
West Acton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,440 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 548 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550