Set within a period conversion along a lovely, peaceful, residential road, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts stylish and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Beautiful period conversion located on a residential road
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Offers a stunning and spacious reception room
- Features modern, well equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Well-presented, generous bedroom
- A stylish, good-sized bathroom
- Excellent location close to amenities
The property is within easy reach of the local amenities that Mare Street has to offer, with a more diverse selection of shops, restaurants and boutiques on Kingsland Road, while the green open spaces of Hackney Marsh are also within close proximity.
Homerton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Located in Lower Clapton, The Bonneville is a quirky low-lit brasserie with a French-inspired menu and cocktails. Its décor is striking and cocktails speak for themselves. It is a must visit if you are a foody!
Excellent homemade noodles, ramen and lots more. It's got a well-stocked bar too!
Cooper & Wolf
Great for a lazy Sunday coffee and Swedish inspired dishes too.
Hackney Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,007 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 591 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565