Set within a period conversion along a lovely, peaceful, residential road, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts stylish and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Beautiful period conversion located on a residential road
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Offers a stunning and spacious reception room
- Features modern, well equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Well-presented, generous bedroom
- A stylish, good-sized bathroom
- Excellent location close to amenities
The property is within easy reach of the local amenities that Mare Street has to offer, with a more diverse selection of shops, restaurants and boutiques on Kingsland Road, while the green open spaces of Hackney Marsh are also within close proximity.
Homerton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cooper & Wolf
Great for a lazy Sunday coffee and Swedish inspired dishes too.
The upcoming home for fashion designers. Hackney Walk is a fashion district located within East London. It is a new ultimate luxury shopping experience that consists of many major and luxury designer brands. Hackney Walk is a trendy hub for great urban food, leisure and community activities. It is amazing, as Hackney is such a diverse and energetic area in London!
A revival of an old local boozer, residents fought hard to prevent this building being turned into flats and won after it was granted to be an 'asset of community value'!
Hackney Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,007 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 591 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.