A fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a prestigious development, boasting modern designs, spacious rooms and neutral décor.
- Stunning two bedroom canal-side apartment
- Bright and airy interiors throughout
- Beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows
- Arranged over the first floor
- Large master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good sized second bedroom
- Great location close to amenities and transport links
- Balcony with superb views overlooking regents canal
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Devizes Street is located moments from a comprehensive range of vibrant bars, shops and restaurants of Islington's trendy Upper Street and Essex Road with Hoxton a short walk to the east.
Hoxton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Best steak restaurant around. So tasty and very reasonably priced!
An incredible restaurant in east London. Bright yellow and tiny in size, it serves the best fried chicken with American-style sides, including the dill and pomegranate slaw, which is unreal! Booking is recommended...
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,908 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,247 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 705 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414