Affording a fabulous location by Putney Bridge Station and Bishop's Park, this delightful two bedroom first floor apartment offers newly refurbished interiors with modern décor and two double bedrooms.
- Newly refurbished two bedroom first floor apartment
- Enviable location just moments from Putney Bridge
- Large reception room
- Modern eat-in kitchen with space to dine
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and separate WC
- Desirably located close to amenities of New Kings Road
- Putney Bridge Station is moments away
This fantastic property is ideally located just moments from the local shops and amenities on Fulham Road and is within easy reach of the wide range of bars, shops and restaurants on Putney High Street and the wide open spaces Bishop's Park.
Hurlingham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A picturesque place to spend sunny Sunday afternoons.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
Putney Bridge station
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,004 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 710 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100