Set within Park West, a popular portered residential development, this fantastic one bedroom apartment has completely refurbished to offer stylish and modern living space.
- Located on the seventh floor with lift access
- Dual-aspect reception room with well bright interiors
- Separate contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Features elegant shower room
- Offers stylish modern décor throughout
- Sleek wood floors
- Presented in excellent condition
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The amenities of Edgware Road and the open spaces of Hyde Park are on the doorstep. The exclusive shops, bars and restaurants of Mayfair are within easy reach.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
Marble Arch station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 436 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000