Enviably set along a quiet residential cul-de-sac backing onto Richmond Park, this charming two bedroom house is smartly presented throughout offering a superb living and entertaining space and delightful 31' garden.
- Charming two bedroom house is smartly presented
- On a quiet residential cul-de-sac backing onto Richmond Park
- Well proportioned reception room and beautiful conservatory
- Fully fitted kitchen with views over the garden
- Two good-sized bedrooms, smart bathroom
- Offering quality living and entertaining space throughout
- A delightful 31' private garden and off-street parking
- Enviably located in a quiet location close to amenities
The property is located within easy reach of a number of local amenities on offer within Kingston while the tranquil open spaces of Richmond Park are only moments away.
Kingston Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wych Elm
A great pub for a family Sunday roast and a very dog-friendly place. It's in a lovely, quiet residential area too.
Richmond Park, Kingston
Richmond Park is amazingly beautiful and a great place to walk yourself and your dog. It feels like you're in the countryside, as you see green for miles even though you are in Kingston. Plus the park is full of deer and you can get close to them. Great place for cycling too.
Within just a few minutes' walk of Richmond Park, The Albert is the perfect pub to hole up in after an Autumn walk in the park.
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,974 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,683 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 692 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.