This stunning Edwardian-style four bedroom house offers a fantastic internal living space with two beautiful reception rooms and modern kitchen all highlighted with classic period features.
- Stunning four bedroom Edwardian style house
- Benefits from off-street parking and private garden
- Beautiful finish throughout highlighted with period features
- Two incredible reception rooms and modern kitchen/diner
- Four double bedrooms with master en suite shower room
- Striking modern bathroom and gorgeous sweeping staircase
- Peaceful residential location close to amenities
Lingfield Avenue offers a peaceful location in KT1 and is set moments from a variety of local amenities and transport links with a greater selection close by in central Kingston.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Surbiton Farmers' Market
This fabulous farmers' market is on Maple Road every third Saturday of the month. There are 26 stalls of fresh farm produce and speciality foods, and it's a great place for meeting friends in the adjoining bars and restaurants. All surplus proceeds go to local charities.
The Harts Boatyard
With large windows overlooking the Thames, this delightful restaurant makes it feel as if you're dining on a ship!
The Terrace Eatery
This is a great breakfast and lunch place. Their food is amazing, always fresh and plenty of it! Great cakes too!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,804 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,264 (210 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121