This stylish and spacious three bedroom third floor apartment benefits from a fantastic location, outstanding views over the Thames and a open-plan reception room leading out to private balcony.
- Generously proportioned reception room
- Private balcony with superb river views
- Well equipped kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted storage and en suite
- Fitted wardrobes in the second bedroom
- Concierge, communal gym and off-street parking.
- Highly sought-after central location
The development is a pedestrian only area with numerous bars and restaurants, while the amenities of Kingston town centre are a stone's throw away.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This welcoming café with very friendly staff is a great place to grab breakfast!
Amazing performances and very diverse choice of shows in the centre of Kingston.
Ice cream every way - milkshakes, sundaes or just on its own, a great place to catch up with your mates.
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,804 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,189 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121