A stunning one bedroom apartment located on the second floor of this recently built modern development on the banks of the River Thames and boasting a superb balcony with river views.
- Stylish one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Contemporary development on the banks of the River Thames
- Superb reception room with patio doors to the balcony
- Features modern and well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Offers generous well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobe
Water Lane is a fantastic riverside location enjoying part of the Thames Towpath, the restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston and Hampton Court are moments away.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Good food, good beer, good times!
Canbury Gardens Tennis Centre
Just next to the River Thames - a private tennis club where all ages and abilities are welcome.
The Wych Elm
A great pub for a family Sunday roast and a very dog-friendly place. It's in a lovely, quiet residential area too.
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 558 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.