An impressive three bedroom penthouse flat situated in a secure portered building in the heart of Knightsbridge, benefiting from a substantial reception room and good-sized bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom penthouse flat
- Presented in excellent condition
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright and airy master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further light bedrooms
- Situated in a lovely secure portered building
- Nearest Underground station is Knightsbridge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Street is an exclusive address situtaed in the heart of Knightsbridge connecting to Sloane Square. The property's location enjoys access to many fashionable shops and amenities and is moments from Hyde Park.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Australian War Memorial
I love its design and you get to experience a bit of culture walking from this pretty corner of Green Park to Hyde Park.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £12,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,206 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000