An impressive three bedroom penthouse flat situated in a secure portered building in the heart of Knightsbridge, benefiting from a substantial reception room and good-sized bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom penthouse flat
- Presented in excellent condition
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright and airy master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further light bedrooms
- Situated in a lovely secure portered building
- Nearest Underground station is Knightsbridge
Sloane Street is an exclusive address situtaed in the heart of Knightsbridge connecting to Sloane Square. The property's location enjoys access to many fashionable shops and amenities and is moments from Hyde Park.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,206 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000