Offering an expanse of luxury living and entertaining space over six floors, this unique seven bedroom double fronted house boasts an exclusive location in the heart of Knightsbridge moments from Hyde Park.
- Seven bedroom double fronted freehold house
- Generously arranged over six floors with internal lift
- Substantial reception room with adjoining study
- Stunning modern kitchen with Miele appliances
- Indoor swimming pool with access to a patio
- Grand entrance hall leading to a bright dining room
- Four en-suites, three separate bath/shower rooms
- Enviable location moments from Hyde Park and Harrods
Herbert Crescent is a prestigious Knightsbridge address enviably located for the many upmarket shops, boutiques and restaurants along Brompton Road including Harrods department store.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £99,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,961 (553 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000