Boasting four spacious bedrooms, a generous reception room and modern kitchen, this amazing apartment is also located in a prestigious apartment block just opposite Harrods.
- Impressive and vast four bedroom apartment
- Situated on the fourth floor of a prestigious portered block
- Located opposite Harrods on the popular Brompton Road
- Generous reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with en suite bathroom
Located on Brompton Road the flat is just moments from the exclusive and fashionable shops, bars and department stores to be found on Knightsbridge. Transport links include Knightsbridge Underground Station (Piccadilly Line).
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Hyde Park Corner station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,510 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,183 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000