This outstanding three bedroom luxury apartment is set on the second floor of sought-after building (with lift and porter) in central Knightsbridge and boasts a double, bay-fronted reception with ample space to dine.
- Impressive double reception with light bay window
- Ample space to entertain and private balcony
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with extensive integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Third bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Ample storage throughout and family bathroom
- Sought after building with lift and porter
Basil Street is a prestigious Knightsbridge location sharing its address with Harrods of Knightsbridge.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,185 (202 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000