An impressive six bedroom penthouse apartment offering a prestigious location in Knightsbridge opposite Hyde Park and superb living and entertaining space with elegant décor and en suite facilities.
- Magnificent six bedroom penthouse apartment
- Prestigious Knightsbridge location opposite Hyde Park
- Amazing living and entertaining space with elegant décor
- Presented in outstanding condition
- Large raised reception room with folding doors to terrace
- Large eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Great master bedroom room fitted wardrobes and en suite bath
- Home cinema room, library, gym, spa, lift
Knightsbridge is host to many fashionable amenities, with Hyde Park offering acres of recreational space and the picturesque Serpentine Lake. Knightsbridge Underground Station is close by.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Australian War Memorial
I love its design and you get to experience a bit of culture walking from this pretty corner of Green Park to Hyde Park.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £120,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 10,255 (952 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000