Set within a wonderful period building set back from the road, this stunning two bedroom split-level flat offers a modern and open-plan interior with ample storage space.
- Stylish two bedroom split level apartment
- Fabulous reception room with dining area
- Attractive open plan kitchen with fitted units
- Large master bedroom with separate storage room
- Sleek bathroom
- Set within a delightful period conversion
- Situated moments from Paddington Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbourne Terrace is a desirable address ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex while the West End and Notting Hill Gate are also easily accessible.
Lancaster Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 653 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000