Situated along Limehouse Basin in a development with porter, this delightful two bedroom flat further benefits from off-street parking and a private balcony with outstanding views towards the River and City skyline.
- Large two bedroom flat with neutral decor throughout
- Peacefeul development with off-street parking and porter
- Private balcony with Basin views to the River and City
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe
- Good-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Second balcony with access from both bedrooms
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Superb location for the City and Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Conveniently located for access to the City and Canary Wharf with a selection of shops, bars and restaurants while the Thames pathway is easliy reached for River walks.
Limehouse locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,801 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,032 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222