Situated along Limehouse Basin in a development with porter, this delightful two bedroom flat further benefits from off-street parking and a private balcony with outstanding views towards the River and City skyline.
- Large two bedroom flat with neutral decor throughout
- Peacefeul development with off-street parking and porter
- Private balcony with Basin views to the River and City
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe
- Good-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Second balcony with access from both bedrooms
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Superb location for the City and Canary Wharf
Conveniently located for access to the City and Canary Wharf with a selection of shops, bars and restaurants while the Thames pathway is easliy reached for River walks.
Limehouse locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
Goldstar Dry Cleaners
The masters of getting any stain out and they have always got a trick or two up their sleeve to get them out. 5 shirts for £7.50 is a bargain - and they will even do same day cleaning for the same price!
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,032 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.