This is an excellently presented one bedroom flat, in a great location with easy access to the West End, also benefiting from a stylish living space and bright rooms.
- Stylish one bedroom flat with spacious accommodation
- Elegantly arranged over three floors
- Spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Offers generous and well presented bedrooms
- Excellent location moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Broadley Street is situated close to the vibrant Church Street Market and many shops and amenities on Edgware Road, as well as offering easy access to the West End. The nearest underground station is Edgware Road.
Lisson Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most beautiful café in London.
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £553 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 569 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000