This gorgeous three bedroom terrace house features a stylish fitted kitchen with ample space to dine, an en suite and boasts a naturally bright and spacious reception with large sliding doors leading to the garden.
- Impressive three bedroom terraced house
- Finished to a high modern standard throughout
- Offers an en suite shower to the master bedroom
- Features a sleek, modern fitted kitchen
- Large light flooded reception room
- Boasts an excellent car port
- Benefits from a lovely 25' garden
The Square is set within a peaceful residential area, offering superb shops, restaurants and amenities nearby on The Broadway, Debden. Debden Underground Station is also within easy reach.
Loughton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Last Post
Great for drinks after work or a cheap pub lunch. It's location on the high street is really convenient too.
FIFTEEN York Hill
Fantastic Sunday lunch. Lovely terrace. Great atmosphere and music on Friday and Saturday nights.
Loughton's go-to store for all things healthy. As well as selling organic products and supplements, there is a cafe serving delicious vegan and gluten-free treats.
Buckhurst Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,130 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Epping Forest
- Total Sq Ft:
- 813 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.