Boasting an exquisite modern interior, this spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers a fantastic open-plan reception room and kitchen, lovely master bedroom and a fantastic private garden.
- Stunning two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Fantastic open plan reception room
- Offers sleek modern kitchen
- Lovely master bedroom with bright décor
- Generous and well presented second bedroom
- Exceptional private garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
Edbrooke Road is enviably located moments from the amenities that can be found on nearby Elgin Avenue.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
Westbourne Park station
Royal Oak station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 620 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150