Set in an imposing mansion block, a superb one bedroom flat providing generous accommodation in a fantastic Maida Vale location, ideally situated for enjoying a walk along the picturesque Grand Union Canal.
- A well proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within an imposing mansion block
- Enviably situated in the heart of Maida Vale
- Offering a spacious reception room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom with storage
- Ideally located close to shops and transport links.
Lanark Road is located adjacent to Clifton Road for a wide selection of boutiques and cafes, while the picturesque Grand Union Canal is close by. Transport links include Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo Line).
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
Warwick Avenue station
Maida Vale station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 490 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.