This fantastic three bedroom flat situated on the second floor of an elegant apartment building offers elegant living space with bright interiors throughout, moments from Paddington Recreation Ground.
- Three bright and airy bedrooms
- Situated on the second floor
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Great location in heart of Maida Vale
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Morshead Mansions is located on a peaceful residential street and offers a fantastic location close to the shops and amenities of Maida Vale and Notting Hill.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most beautiful café in London.
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
Kilburn Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,720 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 912 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale
020 3841 4150