Enviably situated within a prestigious sought-after mansion block, this incredible five bedroom apartment boasts spacious and superbly finished interiors throughout, all set moments from glorious Regent's Park.
- Substantial dual-aspect reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with Miele and Gaggenau appliances
- Drawing room and dining room
- Five generous bedrooms, three en suite
- Bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Presented in excellent condition
- Wired for Bose surround sound
- Flooded with natural light
The fantastic shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are moments away, the attractions of the West End are within easy reach.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
Roots & Bulbs
Healthy and delicious feel-good smoothies, juices and salads. A healthy hot spot you'll be visiting over and over again!
Best seafood in town on the Fitzrovia coastline... Let the smell draw you in!
Regent's Park station
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £21,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,200 (297 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100