Enviably situated within a prestigious sought-after mansion block, this incredible five bedroom apartment boasts spacious and superbly finished interiors throughout, all set moments from glorious Regent's Park.
- Substantial dual-aspect reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with Miele and Gaggenau appliances
- Drawing room and dining room
- Five generous bedrooms, three en suite
- Bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Presented in excellent condition
- Wired for Bose surround sound
- Flooded with natural light
The fantastic shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are moments away, the attractions of the West End are within easy reach.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
Crown & Sceptre
The perfect pub for a post-work drink in central London along Great Titchfield Street. It also serves food and Sunday lunch.
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
Regent's Park station
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £21,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,200 (297 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100