Presented in excellent condition and providing double glazing throughout, this well presented studio flat benefits from a superb location near Edgware Road, Oxford Street and Hyde Park.
- Smart third floor studio flat presented in great condition
- Benefits separate kitchen and a shower room
- Offers double glazing throughout
- Generous. bright room with fitted wardrobes
- Boasts an excellent location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Praed Street is a popular residential area close to a wide range of local amenities including Edgware Road, Oxford Street and the open green spaces of Hyde Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,680 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £553 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 216 (20 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000