This superb two bedroom flat offers ample living space with stylish décor and wood floors and a superb location in the heart of Mayfair.
- Set within an exclusive mansion block
- Boasts stylish interiors with spacious accommodation
- Triple-aspect reception room with feature fireplace
- Offers well equipped, attractive kitchen
- Well presented, generous master bedroom with en suite
- Fantastic second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Excellent location close to Park Lane
Chesterfield Gardens is an exclusive residential area moments from Park Lane, the exclusive ashops and restaurants of Mayfair and Piccadilly, and the beautiful open spaces of Hyde Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St James's Square
Beautifully maintained, this garden square is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London - it's amazing how quiet it is!
Breakfast, pastries and afternoon tea, this delightful restaurant is part of a small, well loved chain, where you feel right at home.
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
Hyde Park Corner station
Green Park station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,136 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000