Boasting a fantastic address on one of London's most renowned streets, this fabulous one bedroom flat is located within a highly prestigious building opposite Hyde Park and offers crisp interiors throughout.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Bright reception room with ample dining space
- Features well equipped modern kitchen
- Generous and well presented master bedroom
- Desirable development with concierge services
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Park Lane is favourably positioned close to both Oxford Street and Piccadilly, with the fantastic attractions of Mayfair, Soho and the West End just moments away.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Breakfast, pastries and afternoon tea, this delightful restaurant is part of a small, well loved chain, where you feel right at home.
A leafy spot to eat lunch on a sunny day and a lovely space to escape too.
Hyde Park Corner station
Green Park station
Bond Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 603 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000