Enviably located in the heart of Mayfair this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space with bright, well presented interiors.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the fifth floor
- Elegant period building with lift access and porter services
- Spacious reception room with dining space and bright décor
- Features smart and well equipped kitchen
- Offers well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hertford Street is tucked away on a quiet street moments from the green open space of Hyde Park with the attractions of Oxford Street and the West End nearby.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Without a shadow of a doubt, the best breakfast in London. A celeb hangout, you may be sat alongside Bernie and Tamara Ecclestone, Bill Nighy and Kylie Minogue.
A variety of restaurants for every occasion and budget, which are centred round a covered courtyard.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 738 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000