Superb two bedroom flat situated on a peaceful road in the heart of Mayfair offers bright and well presented living space with beautiful views across Hyde Park.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Elegant mansion block with porter and lift access
- Stylish reception room with space to dine
- Features well equipped kitchen
- Offers generous and bright master bedroom
- Provides good-sized second bedroom
Chesterfield Gardens is a wonderful address just moments from a range of exclusive boutiques and eateries and within good range of the attractions of the West End.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great selection of pubs and sandwich shops in a corner of Mayfair between Green Park and Hyde Park.
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.
Hyde Park Corner station
Green Park station
Bond Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £520 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 825 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000