Located in an impressive period building in the heart of Mayfair, this stylish and contemporary two bedroom second floor apartment offers abundant living and entertaining space with stunning décor.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with wood floor
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and Juliet balconies
- Two chic shower rooms
- Elegant décor and modern fixtures and fittings
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The exclusive boutiques, shops, restaurants and bars of Mayfair, Park Lane, Bond Street and Marble Arch are close by as are the spaces of Hyde Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There are now several adaptions of this restaurant. It started as a one-off and is now growing rapidly. The green chili cheeseburger with the deep-fried pickles and blue cheese dip come highly recommended!
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
Hyde Park Corner station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 936 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000