A superb five bedroom, semi-detached house offering a bright modern décor throughout with ample entertaining space throughout, a wonderfully large garden and gated off-street parking.
- Impressive five bedroom semi-detached house
- Fantastic reception/dining room
- Open-plan kitchen with utility room
- Five good-sized bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and a shower room
- Sizable rear garden (paving and lawn)
- Off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This charming house is quietly located in a lovely residential area just moments from the green acres of Morden Park. The property is also ideally located just moments from the local shops and amenities on Grand Drive.
Merton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Popular chip shop close to Raynes Park Station.
All your dog grooming needs in this brilliant shop on Grand Drive.
New Malden's only independent department store. It has been in the town since 1913 and is still family owned!
South Merton station
Wimbledon Chase station
Motspur Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,583 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.