Situated in a tranquil setting next to the River Wandle, this beautiful two bedroom flat offers stylish and peaceful living space with a fabulous reception room and lovely finish.
- Wonderful second floor flat in a picturesque setting
- Spacious reception rom with open-plan kitchen
- Two great bedrooms, one with en suite
- Further seek white suite bathroom
- Well presented with a modern finish
- Gated development with off-street parking
Crown Mill is situated next to the Watermeads Nature Reserve and the shops and bars or Colliers Wood are within easy reach. The more extensive range of designer shops and supermarkets in Wimbledon are also just a short distance away.
Mitcham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Deen City Farms
A small, local petting farm with a riding school and free admission.
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Belgrave Walk station
Mitcham Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,378 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 723 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.