A superb one bedroom flat boasting a beautiful reception room with wood floor and a contemporary kitchen in this well maintained period conversion.
- Beautifully presented and spacious one bedroom flat
- Well arranged on the second floor of this period conversion
- Showcasing a stunning reception room
- Fantastic bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Elegant shower room suite
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
Pembridge Crescent is ideally positioned for the trendy restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill. Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines) is the nearest underground station.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 750 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000