This superb two bedroom second floor flat benefits from ample living space and a large reception/dining room with a private balcony.
- Well presented two bedroom second floor flat
- Excellent amount of living space with a private balcony
- Situated within a secure development with off street parking
- Substantial and bright reception/dining room
- Two double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes
- Utility room and stylish shower room
- Great location close to Oakwood station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located within easy reach of Oakwood's amenities while Oakwood Park is also only a short distance away.
Oakwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A theatre catering for the local community with a great amateur dramatics group.
This restaurant serves amazing Turkish food. It's great for a dinner date somewhere different.
This furniture shop in Southgate sells really unique and interesting pieces.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,481 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 956 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.