An appealing, well kept studio flat positioned in close proximity to a wealth of trendy shops, bars and restaurants on Fulham Road and on Fulham Broadway.
- Superb two bedroom third floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with ample dining space
- Stylish fitted open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Smart bathroom suite
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Excellent location for local amenities
The flat is excellently located moments from a choice of bustling restaurants, bars and shops on Fulham Road in the desirable Parsons Green area, while Parsons Green Underground Station (District Line) is conveniently located nearby.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
A real gem in Fulham with a stunning setting along the Thames and a children's playground.
Parsons Green station
Putney Bridge station
Fulham Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,004 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 704 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.