Peacefully located and surrounded by beautiful views, this superb two bedroom cottage is arranged over two floors with off-street parking and a striking open-plan living space.
- Beautiful two bedroom cottage
- Peaceful location with beautiful views
- Benefits from two double bedrooms and modern shower room
- Superb open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Gorgeous setting in the village of Peaslake
- Lovely interior finish throughout with lots of character
- Benefits from off-street parking
Local amenities are available with the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Guildford town centre being easily accessible for a great selection. The nearest station is Gomshall and for the motorist local roads lead to the A3 and M25.
Peaslake locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning food made with local produce.
St James' Church
A delightful historic landmark at the heart of village life and featured in 'Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason' and 'The Holiday'.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,097 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 869 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.