This beautiful one bedroom first floor flat boasts neutral décor throughout, a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen, a spacious bedroom, a sleek bathroom, a fantastic front-aspect balcony and lift access.
- Stunning first floor flat with lift
- Beautiful high ceilings and well presented layout
- Extensive reception room with balcony and space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern integrated appliances
- Double bedroom and white suite bathroom
- Excellent location close to Pimlico Tube Station
- Accessed via lift
Belgrave Road is close to the many shops and restaurants in Pimlico and surrounding areas.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £520 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 403 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.