Boasting stunning contemporary interiors with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings throughout, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat benefits a secure location moments from the River and Sloane Square.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Well arranged over the fourth floor, accessed via lift
- Light one bedroom flat with modern bathroom
- Spacious reception room/kitchen with French doors
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
Grosvenor waterside benefits close proximity to a collection of boutiques, pavement lined cafes and galleries along Pimlico Road with Victoria also nearby, Sloane Square is also just moments away offering a wide range of designer shops, bars and eateries.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 497 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.