Offering an exceptional location moments from Victoria Station and the banks of the River Thames, this desirable studio flat offers a bright interior with a separate kitchen and bathroom.
- Set within a residential development with landscaped gardens
- Arranged over the third floor and accessed via lift
- Light and airy studio room with storage space
- Separate kitchen and bathroom
- Fantastic location moments moments from Victoria
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Vauxhall Bridge Road hosts many local conveniences and pavement lined cafes leading into Victoria for a more extensive range, Victoria Street can be found within close proximity benefiting from many upmarket shops, bars and restaurants.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £553 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 320 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000