Arranged on the first floor of an attractive mansion block, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from neutrally decorated interiors with a separate kitchen and access to a lovely communal garden.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Set on the first floor of an attractive mansion block
- Presented to a great good standard and in a great location
- Well proportioned reception room with natural light
- Fully fitted kitchen and space for dining
- Two sizeable double bedrooms with ample storage
- Well maintained communal garden
With an ideal location close to the shops and restaurants found in the heart of Pinner, the property is also within close proximity of the green spaces of Pinner Park.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
500 years old and still going strong, this restaurant has a mouthwatering menu and a fantastic wine list!
This pub in the centre of Pinner has a beer garden with a covered patio and live music.
Bev and Kev offer a fantastic personal service and a great selection of sandwiches, homemade cakes and the best salad boxes! It's a family-run business and definitely worth a trip.
North Harrow station
Rayners Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,560 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 905 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600