Well presented throughout and offering lovely views, this bright and airy five bedroom detached house benefits from a large living space with three bathrooms, a beautiful private garden and off-street parking.
- Spacious five bedroom detached house
- Presented in good condition with neutral decor
- Large reception room with dining area and garden access
- Bright fitted kitchen with utility area
- Five generous double bedrooms
- Two en suites, a family bathroom and a downstairs WC
- Well maintained private garden and off-street parking
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Pinner's amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Squirrels offers a quiet cul-de-sac location within close proximity to the wealth of amenities in Pinner and Pinner Station.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beer Asylum is a great shop on the high street selling craft beers and fine ales. A sanctuary for beer lovers!
An award-winning milkshake bar in Pinner. Cherry bakewell is highly recommended, but the Ultimate Oreo is probably the most popular!
This pub in the centre of Pinner has a beer garden with a covered patio and live music.
North Harrow station
Headstone Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,815 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,461 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner
020 8429 6600