Boasting a secure gated entrance and well maintained communal gardens, this refurbished one bedroom flat boasts a stylish décor with an open-plan kitchen.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom second floor flat
- Well maintained period conversion with lift
- Stylish reception room with dining space
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Pretty communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Colville Gardens is situated within moments of the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars around Portobello Road, Kensington Park Road and Westbourne Grove.
Portobello locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello and Golborne Market
London's most well known market with a wealth of established stalls, selling everything from food, to clothing, to vintage jewellery.
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
Ladbroke Grove station
Westbourne Park station
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 347 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000