Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom third floor flat boasts an exquisite open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
- Exceptional two bedroom third floor flat
- Stunning open-plan reception room
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with space to dine
- Two good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Double glazing on all windows
- Newly installed smart water meter and under floor heating
- Washer dryer combo machine and USB sockets throughout
Talbot Road is a wonderful street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Westbourne Grove and the world famous Portobello Road.
Portobello locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
Bluebelles of Portobello
One of the best breakfast hangs-out on Portobello Road, where you can sit outside and watch the world go by - plus fantastic eggs!!
Westbourne Park station
Ladbroke Grove station
Notting Hill Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,090 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 540 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.