This is a stunning town house in the heart of Primrose Hill located in a private cul-de-sac. Arranged on three floors and with three bedrooms, two spacious reception rooms and a sunny south-facing garden.
- Impressive three bedroom terraced house
- Arranged over three floors
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms and one quest W.C.
- Private rear garden
- Private driveway with space to park two vehicles
- Well-equipped eat-in kitchen
- Spacious reception/dining room overlooking garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Meadowbank is a private residential area located moments from the green space of Primrose Hill and within easy reach of Chalk Farm station.
Primrose Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
Rock 'N' Roll Rescue
A one stop shop for music lovers!
Chalk Farm station
Swiss Cottage station
Belsize Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,362 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,622 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000