Boasting a superb location close to the amenities and green open space of Primrose Hill, this spacious two bedroom flat also benefits from a lovely private terrace.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Bright, spacious reception room with dining area
- Features well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Two well-presented bedrooms with integrated storage
- Offers smart shower room
- Superb location in trendy Primrose Hill
- Chalk Farm Underground station within easy reach
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
King Henry's Road is a quiet, leafy street ideally located close to the local boutiques, bars and restaurants of Primrose Hill and Belsize Park.
Primrose Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
Kentish Town Sports Centre
Recently renovated, this leisure centre set in a historic Grade II listed building has a swimming pool and a gym.
Chalk Farm station
Kentish Town West station
Camden Town station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 792 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000