This impressive apartment situated in an exclusive riverside development benefits from a stunning reception, amazing balcony with fabulous views across the River Thames, 24-hour concierge service and secure parking.
- Impressive two bedroom apartment
- Stunning open-plan reception room
- Fantastic balcony with fabulous views across the River
- Modern and stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Fantastic riverside development
- 24 hour concierge service and secure parking
- Residents pool and gym
Located in this prestigious Riverside Quarter development the property is moments from the green open spaces of Wandsworth Park and the variety of amenities on Putney High Street are within easy reach.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
A charming little breakfast spot if you're looking for a heavenly breakfast with a healthy twist. Gluten free and vegan options are available - great for yoga bunnies or gym fanatics for a post workout feast! Get there early, or it's queues out the door!
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
East Putney station
Wandsworth Town station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 870 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.