This charming two bedroom flat in Queensway boasts a spacious open planned reception/kitchen area, a large master bedroom, modern bathroom and is situated moments from varied local amenities.
- Fantastic two bedroom fifth floor flat
- Spacious open planned reception room with space to dine
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Set within an imposing period mansion block
- Located close to Hyde Park and transport links of Paddington
- Good sized second bedroom
Situated close to Hyde Park, with access to the transport links of Paddington, various local amenities around Queensway and close to the world famous Portobello Road.
Queensway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 927 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.