Presented in good condition throughout, this spacious five bedroom semi-detached house is set across three floors and offers a good-sized living area with a large fitted kitchen, a private garden and off-street parking.
- Spacious five bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Large fitted kitchen with space to dine and garden access
- Bay fronted reception room with dining area
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Extensive private garden with a patio area
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Fantastic location close to transport links and shops
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
High Worple is conveniently located moments from the wealth of amenities on Rayners Lane as well as Rayners Lane Station. The green open spaces of Roxbourne Park are within easy reach.
Rayners Lane locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Shayona Sweet & Savouries
Best place to enjoy local Indian sweets and savoury snacks.
The best vegetarian food that is also eggless too, so great for those with allergies and special dietary requirements. The ice cream and desserts are yummy. Very friendly service.
Always a great night out with dancing and music, this Indian bar/restaurant is very popular with the locals!
Rayners Lane station
North Harrow station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,393 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,064 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,435 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ruislip
01895 542 727