Set on one of Richmond's most prestigious addresses, this stunning four bedroom detached house boasts an exceptionally generous living space with private garden, driveway and garage.
- Stunning four bedroom three bathroom house
- Generous living space with private garden
- Fantastically located on the desirable Richmond Hill
- Reception room with feature fireplace
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen
- Dining room leading to a lovely conservatory
- Private garden and garage
- Close to amenities and transport links
Marchmont Road is one of Richmond's most prestigious addresses situated close to the many shops, bars and riverside eateries of Richmond town centre and the roaming acres of Richmond Park are also nearby.
Richmond Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A stunning view from Richmond Hill at the Roebuck. It used to be Mick Jagger's local!
Just inside Richmond Station, the smell of Knot's delicious pretzels wafts around the entrance enticing you in!
The perfect spot for a picnic in the heart of Richmond. Pick up your tasty treats on the way from the shops around the corner...
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,165 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,153 (200 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700