Modern one bedroom flat on the sixth floor of this quiet residential development with concierge close to the Excel Centre. The property benefits from stylish open-plan living with integrated appliances.
- Modern one bedroom sixth floor flat
- Quiet residential development with concierge
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Convenient location for the Excel Centre
- Close to the waters of the Royal Docks
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Conveniently situated for the Excel Centre and the waters of the Royal Docks where the cable cars can be found. Also easily accessible is the shops, bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf.
Royal Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Royal Victoria station
Custom House station
West Silvertown station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 428 (39 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777