This fantastic one bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of a modern development, offering a spacious and contemporary reception room, sizeable bedroom and boasts a private balcony.
- Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat
- Set in a stunning modern development
- Offering a spacious and stylish reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Sizeable bedroom
- Boasting a private balcony
- Set in a sought after location
Connaught Heights is situated close to the open space of Thames Barrier Park, London City Airport and the ExCel Centre are also easily accessible.
Royal Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Pontoon Dock station
London City Airport station
Prince Regent station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,740 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 584 (54 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.