Ideally located, this substantial five bedroom semi-detached house is arranged over three floors and boasts well presented and spacious interiors with a bright conservatory, a large private garden with a garage.
- Substantial five bedroom semi-detached house
- Presented in fantastic condition throughout
- Large reception / dining room leading to a conservatory
- Modern eat-in fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Five well proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Driveway and garage providing off-street parking
- Situated in a sought after area
- Close to a variety of great schools
Marlborough Avenue offers a desirable location close to the amenities in Ruislip as well as Ruislip Station. The green open spaces of Ruislip Lido are moments away.
Ruislip locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ruislip Manor Farm
The farm includes a tea room with great service and tasty food, a library with a great selection of books, Duck Pond Market selling unique food and arts and a petting zoo.
A local patisserie selling everyone's favourites from homemade cakes to freshly baked bread.
The White Bear
A traditional pub serving both classic British and French dishes.
West Ruislip station
West Ruislip station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,324 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,006 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,915 (177 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ruislip between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01895 542 727