Ideally located, this substantial five bedroom semi-detached house is arranged over three floors and boasts well presented and spacious interiors with a bright conservatory, a large private garden with a garage.
- Substantial five bedroom semi-detached house
- Presented in fantastic condition throughout
- Large reception / dining room leading to a conservatory
- Modern eat-in fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Five well proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Driveway and garage providing off-street parking
- Situated in a sought after area
- Close to a variety of great schools
Marlborough Avenue offers a desirable location close to the amenities in Ruislip as well as Ruislip Station. The green open spaces of Ruislip Lido are moments away.
Ruislip locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cafe Rouge at The Swan
The old Swan pub has been converted into this lovely Café Rouge - a great setting for some lovely food!
This authentic Italian restaurant serves delicious dishes made using proper ingredients imported from the motherland.
Tasty affordable food and great service at this family-friendly pub!
West Ruislip station
West Ruislip station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,324 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,006 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,915 (177 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.